Re: PC: PC Font Style

This is less off topic than it might seem, I'd like to find the late Lehigh
Valley font as used either on red locmotives or on frieght cars.  The one
style may be some kind of extended Gothic; the other i have no guesses on.
I think the numbers may be appropriate for late PRR/PRSL locomotives, also.

Bill K.

----------
> From: Gene.Fusco -AT- lsil.com
> To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
> Subject: Re: PC: PC Font Style
> Date: Friday, March 05, 1999 9:38 AM
>

> http://www.bitstream.com/products/world/buyfonts/index.html
>
> There is a link on that page for purchasing fonts on line.  Follow that
> link to get to an alphabetic catalog.  Select 'S', and page in about 6
> pages or so to get to "Square 721 Bold Extended."  They don't show an
> italic sample on line, but with a bit of imagination, you can see that it
> will be right.
>
> You should be able to follow this link to get directly to the sample page

Home | Main Index | Thread Index