PC Model Railroading
- Photos: Photos of PC models. Show off your modelling skills here!
- Modeling G31 Class Gondolas: Mike Shylanski has complied some information about modelling PRR and PC class G31-series gondolas using ConCor's 52' gondola kit as a starting point.
- Boxcar Modeling Reference: Tom Jelinek's list of Penn Central boxcar modeling references
- Magazine references for PC modeling articles
- E&P Branch Model Railroad: The webmaster's layout, based on the Penn Central's ex-PRR Erie & Pittsburgh Branch in western Pennsylvania.
Assorted Modeling Tips
Quick and easy Penn Central hoppers
For a quick and dirty HO scale PC 100 Ton coal hopper with PRR paint bleeding through, take the CON-COR kit and with a Qtip and some Testor's Plastic Weld to fade out the PRR markings. Then apply the appropriate Herald King lettering set as per the diagram supplied in the package. And voila! A PC hopper in less than ten minutes. Adrian Telizyn