PC: Home safe from Convention.

Hey Folks....

          I hope everyone got home safe from the PC-Altoona Convention.
I left Altoona at 9am for Philly. I got to Harrisburg and saw that the
Susquehanna River was raging. The radio said that  parts of Harrisburg
were underwater. Found out later that Amtrak was stopping all trains
east out of Harrisburg. Saw lots of mudslides along the PA Turnpike but
the highway was for traffic. Got home to Philly to hear more floods in
Ohio,New Jersey, and West Virginia.
       I know some took Amtrak east. Just wondering if anyone had
problems.

  Dave

Home | Main Index | Thread Index