Re: PC: Re: Lightning stripes in the PC era? NOPE--nor for RS-11s

 There's a whole lot of proto-Nazis out there who need to have this drummed
into them, especially the OUR hobby part.

> If folks enjoy running the RS11's, go for it! The hobby is supposed >to be
fun, and everyone's definition of fun differs. I want to run >only equipment
that is accurate for the fall of 1981, but I still >like to dream of
C44-9W's with 13-d black paint, worms in love and >lots of oil and dirt on
them....accuracy is important (hence the >existence of Proto 2000), but it
should not get in the way of >enjoying our hobby. 'Nuff said.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index