Thanks, Chuck

Author: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking and
Currency.
Title: The Penn Central failure and the role of financial institutions;
staff report, 91st Congress, second session.
Published: Washington, U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1970

Part I. Effects of Penn Central's diversification program on the
railroad's cash position.

SECOND ITEM

Author: Penn Central Transportation Company.
Title: Reorganization court proceedings : the Penn Central
Transportation Company, debtor : in the United States District Court for
the Eastern District of Pennsylvania,
Hon. John P. Fullam, D.J.
Published: Washington, D.C. : CRR Pub. Co., <[1985] c1981-
Subjects: Penn Central Transportation Company -- Trials, litigation,
etc.
Railroad law -- United States.
Corporate reorganizations -- United States.
Other authors: District Court (Pennsylvania : Eastern District)
--
<"mailto:chukkster@earthlink.net";>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index