Re: PC: Conrail Exec. Train... past owners? (Cancelled)

   Evidently, I asked a real stumper of a question as nobody was able to
answe it.  So, I will ask a totally different question.

   The PC did have several FM Trainmasters.  What I am looking for is
pictures of any of them under PC ownership (other than the one in PC Power).
  I doubt that any ever saw PC paint.  What PRR scheme did they wear (block
letters, keystones, etc.)?  Where were they all operated out of (other than
59th St. Yard)?

                                                          -Gregg B.