PC: PC modelers/more than 2 genus types

I would classify those types as the haves and the have nots. The haves,into
which I throw myself and individuals such as Mr. Rea,have the skill sets and
knowledge base to accurately portray PC models. We WANT our models to be
correct. It is our desire. The have nots on the other hand do not possess
these skills,and by and large don't care to exert the effort or education
needed to become a have. Why? Because they are not MODELING. They are
playing with a train,whomever roads scheme is on the side.

 I want to know if I should have a 2 strap or 3 strap signal box on my Kato
SD45s. What numbers are correct for the low mounted brake cylinder trucks
that came with the model? Why is the Atlas U33C PC logo incorrect?  This is
modeling. Is this a biased opinion? Certainly. Do I look down my detail
parts bent crooked nose and sneer at the have nots? Damn straight,because
they come back with it's all for fun and it really doesn't matter. To THEM.
This large majority continues to perpetuate bad models and out and out
fabrications about paint and equipment. Monon NEVER owned Salmon and Gray
E8s,but IHC sure did paint some and the cars to go with them. I tell these
individuals over and over that the hobby shop has just the thing for them.
It's in a big orange box. Makes noise and smokes too.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index