PC: STOP THREAD re: models

Hey gang,

While it was mildly amusing for a while, this whole thread about model
manufacturers and limited-run models has gotten WAY off-topic, so if
you feel the need to discuss it more, feel free to do so on the model
railroad list or rec.models.railroad. But please don't continue to do
it here. Thank you.

ObPC: This weekend I scanned a number of prints from the 1970s of PC
Alcos around Ohio, New York, and Pennsylvania. I will probably be posting
them this week on the web site, so stay tuned.

-Jerry
PC Listmaster

Home | Main Index | Thread Index