PC: Bi-Annual Book/New list

Gents:

Just guessing about this book, but is it similar to PC Power or the RNE-Reid
ConRail Power series?

There is a new PC mail list that I've just joined, it is solely for PC
modeling.  It is on OneList and was started this week.  So far I have only
received one message.  It can be found by going to their home page and
querying "Penn Central".  As far as OneList, it is a good service, if you do
not mind having adverts on the bottom of your e-mail.  I speak from
experience as I (and several others on this list) subscribe to the
DT&I-Modeler list also on OneList.

GWR

>I've been contacted by a book dealer that has a Penn Central Bi-Annual
>book in good condition with no dust jacket. They want $125 plus sales
>tax for NYS residents, price includes shipping. I already have this book
>in my collection and don't really need another. If anyone out there
>would like this book let me know and I'll pass your name along to this
>book dealer.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index