Re: PC: Lease units/how far South/West

I remember a picture in a Rail Classics years ago that shows a PC GP40 in
Taylor Yard of the SP in Los Angeles in power pool.  Also, under the NYC and
then later PC, there was pool arrangements with the CB&Q, MP and Cotton
Belt.  Frequent visitors to Pine Bluff, Arkansas were Pennsy and PC
locomotives.