PC: GE U25C question-

October must be PC six axle GE engine month, we have an article on how to
scratchbuild a U23C in Craftsman and I obtained a U25C!

I have one question that went without an answer, so I figured I would post
the question again, this time adding a photo.  The box on the roof behind
the cab and above the bell- and the screen behind the cab and above the
train-control box, what were these for and were they PRR-PC only?  They are
not on my model that appears to be non-PRR/PC as it has a headlight in the
nose as well.....

http://gelwood.railfan.net/other/prr/prr6509.jpg

(The photo came from George Elwood's excellent site)

Thanks-

Garrett Rea

Home | Main Index | Thread Index