Re: PC: Josh Weis

I haven't heard anything yet.  I'm still following a few leads.  I was
told the program ran a few years ago from June 'til spetember and
involved about 20-30 "High School kids."  Give the MTA a call and see if
you can do any better.....the number for MNRR's main switchboard is
(212) 340-3000.

Later,
Josh