Re: NY & LB RR (PC: Name discussion is closed)

I believe that a similar operation may yet exist in Chicago.  The Chicago and
Western Indiana RR  used to have rolling stock but not now, and now exists as
access right-of-way and switching into a part of Chicago.  I believe that the NS
has leased from them and built a trailer or pig  yard many years ago, where their
engine facilities used to be.

--
Thanks,

H.G. Scott