Re: PC: New Haven Schemes - was PC Loco and Caboose Questions;ALCO

Gene Fusco wrote:

> > Did the Valley Rail Museum at Essex Conn. get a E-33?  I
> > seem to remember that they did, but I have been wrong
> > before.
>
> I tried to check out this lead last summer, but didn't get very far.
> The day I was there, all they seemed interested in was running the train
> and were not able to provide any detailed info on the museum's assets.
> (I did climb on and around the NYC E unit, though. :^)
>
> I also tried to get some info from the Danbury RR Museum.  One of these
> two groups has a NH U-25B, right?

> Gene Fusco        | (970) 223-5100 x9404   Gene.Fusco -AT- Symbios.com   KB0ZMZ
> S/W Development   |   Why do I take pictures of trains?
> Symbios Logic     |   Because they're too big to take home.
> Fort Collins CO.  |

The E-33 is in storage at the Railroad Museum of New England's Saybrook
CT Storage yard.  It's Conrail Blue.  I don't know what number she is

The U25B is being re-restored the Railroad Museum of New
England/Naugatuck Railroad Chase Yard in the Waterville section of
Waterbury, CT.  She's the 2525 and is painted black, white and redish
orange.  It was done over about 10 years ago and on display at the
Connecticut Valley Raiload in Essex.  It was shipped up to Waterbury
this summer and should be in service in the spring.

Joe Knowles,
RMNE/NAUG RR
joenade -AT- snet.net
(73 Gene de N1NUH)