PC: Finally!

After many requests and some free time today (no sunshine, so I didn't
go railfanning), I have posted an initial version of a Penn Central
diesel and electric locomotive roster on the PC web site. The date on
the roster info I had was 2/1/75, so it is not an all-time roster, but
it is enough for a start. Let me know if there are any problems, typos,
etc., that I missed.

Also, I have posted new sightings, new freight car photos, and new
sightings posted.

To save me extra email, the PC web site URL is
  http://prozac.cwru.edu/jer/pc/

Happy worming,
-Jer

--
Jerry W. Jordak               The boxcars and flatbeds, whistle blowin' steam
mailto:jer@smellycat.com      That was yesterday

Home | Main Index | Thread Index