PC: ex-PC Covered Hopper in Braintree, MA

For the past two days I have seen a jade green ex-PC covered hopper in the
yard in Braintree, MA. It is too dark out both going to and coming home
from work to get pictures, but I'll see if it's still there on Saturday.
It looks to be somewhat accessable betwen the office complex and KMart.

It is probably an early repaint, due to the color and non-standard
lettering. This is the same yard that had about two dozen old PC boxcars
stored in it a few years ago, and I didn't have the foresight to take
pictures of them. For shame!

Ed

Home | Main Index | Thread Index