From: Gary Farmer
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 12:18 PM
To: PC list (E-mail)
Subject: PC: GM / FORD / PC

Hi list,
I was too young at the time, but from what I've read about PC's past (and
the RRs in general of the 1960s / 70s), the current plight of the
automaker's before Congress sounds like history repeating itself...albeit a
different industry.
Of course there are differences, but anybody else notice this?
Gary

Home | Main Index | Thread Index