Re: PC: re: PCRRHS Annual Convention: Baltimore District 2006

Jim

Glad to hear the PC Historical Society convention is coming together.  I am almost positive I will be in attendance (staying with Dennis Fulton).  The events look great.  I was thinking about coming up on Tuesday and going to research the Penn Central at Harrisburg (Pennsylvania State Archives) on Wednesday.  Would it be inappropriate to make an announcement to the list and invite a few people to ride up with me if they are interested?

I don't want to step on any toes by stealing the thunder of the organizers, especially since this will be my first PC convention.

I look forward to seeing you again and talking PC for three days.

Bob Holzweiss

>>> jereaves -AT- msn.com 05/18/06 10:28 AM >>>

Home | Main Index | Thread Index