PC: PC T-Shirts

 Hello All,
 This is to let you know that I am planning another run of the Penn
Central T-shirts that I had for sale at the convention.
 For those of you who couldn't make it to Altoona, the shirts are a
close match to the PC green used on freight equipment and have a large
PC logo on the front with the words "PENN CENTRAL" beneath.  Logo and
lettering are in white.
 Prices are $7 each for sizes up to XL, $9 each for XXL, bigger than
that: I will have to check, PLUS actual postage.
 Minimum run for these shirts is twelve pieces.  Please e-mail me
OFF-LIST if you would like to have one or more made for you.
 John W.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index