PC: PC Transfer

Hello,

    Just joined the list so not sure if this has been mentioned over the
past several weeks or not. The BVJC Chapter has placed into operation
the chapters x-PC N9 Transfer Caboose 18216. In recent weeks it went
from rusty old CR Blue to like new PC (well, close anyway) colors. As it
was as of several weeks ago:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/prrpics/Im001097.jpg  Roof has been given
an aluminum coating since then. Yesterday I started to paint the black
COTS label to make it look more PC era-ish. Of the different styles of
these I chose the double stacked version. The Black Backgrounds are now
painted on in the lower right corners on the sides. I need info to
stencil.  What basic info went on these? I assume the Build Date, RPKD
date etc?  What was the build date for 186216?  Any info or closeup pics
would surely be appreciated. Thanks, Gary

Come visit my PRR Pages:  Photos, Models, Historical Items and  Art
Work!

PRR K4s Loco Pics:
http://www.angelfire.com/film/prrpics/

PRR G5s, T1, J1 J1a, M1, M1a, N1s, etc. etc.:

http://www.angelfire.com/film/prrpics/prr_loco_index.html

and......

PRR Pics, P&LE Pics, PRR Memorabilia and Misc. Models:

http://www.angelfire.com/film/prrpics/indexpics.html

Home | Main Index | Thread Index