PC: Two things

Hey! Anybody out there? You all have been way too quiet lately...makes me
wonder if my list server still is running...

Here is follow up from the question I posed earlier about a green PC Geep
in Columbus. I received a scan of the picture in question, and yes, the
Geep was black. So Mark Branibar can relax now, knowing that there isn't an
another oddball locomotive paint scheme out there that he doesn't have a
slide of. :-)

Also, in somewhat-related PC news, the first track was laid last night on
my Penn Central Erie & Pittsburgh Branch layout last night. About eighteen
feet was rail was laid on two of the staging yard tracks. While that may
not seem like a lot of track, I finally have for the first time in years a
test track!

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index