PC: Rail Classics F-40 Production Version Photos

Hello All:

We have posted photos of the PRR, PC/CR F-40 Flat Car with Load on our
Web Site www.railclassics.com The main shipment will be mailed to us on
May 27, we will then alert our dealers that we have the project in stock
and is ready for pickup.

Our next project due in will be the N-8 Cabin Cars, presently in
production. See our web site for more info.

Also, does anybody have photos of the X- 30 Box Car other than what we
have posted on our web site, please advise.

Thank you,

EDDY at RAIL CLASSICS
www.railclassics.com

BTW- We really appreciate the positive comments and support we have
received concerning our projects. Your input is very important to us.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index