Re: Fw: PC: PCRRHS - Subscription

Patrick Harris wrote:
> Hi---I sent this question earlier, but the only response I got was my
> original message. Did I do something incorrectly?

No....you sent it to the mailing list, which includes yourself. :-)

Back issues are available, AFAIK, and cost $5 each. Anyone who joins PCRRHS
can also order back issues when they send in their membership
application--just include the extra cost for each back issue you want, and
state which issues you want to order, and include a note with the details
so the treasurer knows what to do for you.

Please e-mail me off-list if you need more details.

-JWJ

Home | Main Index | Thread Index