Re: PC: Re: info on PC SD45s

On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Rick wrote:

> I need a GOOD side view of an SD45 in PC livery preferably one
> with lettering and worms. We have 4 SD45s, CR lettered, MTH, O
> gauge, locomotives on our layout in the Museum and have recently
> had a PRR caboose repainted to PC and would like to have one of
> these SD45s repainted and lettered to PC to go along with it.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Rick Kiefer
> Nat'l NYCRR Museum

I went through my collection of Rails Northeast and PC Railroader for PC SD45
pics to use as reference when reskinning my MSTS SD45's. With all my material
I honestly can't direct you an issue and page without going through them
again, oops!

I'd check George Elwood's and Jerry's sites, George's is:

http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/other/pc-loco.html

Jerry's of course is http://pc.smellycat.com/

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root -AT- bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network

Home | Main Index | Thread Index