PC: info

I know this is a little off topic, but these pieces of equipment did make it through Penn Central and I have run out of ideas to find out the info I need.

I am looking for photos of the following:

250T crane from Selkirk NY CR# 45205
I already have the one on page 26 of the CR color guide to freight equipment and I have looked at the one posted on http://www.dnaco.net/~gelwood/other/cr- frt.html.

CR# 45507 idler car for same crane

New Haven diner CR# 45907

The crane and diner are at the Nat'l NYCRR Museum. We are using the crane and want it to be painted in CR but need to look at all the different paint schemes used on it during its tenure under CR.
The Diner we are intending to restore to near original NH specifications inside and out. Starting with the exterior.

Any help with sources would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Rick Kiefer

Home | Main Index | Thread Index