Re: PC: New Haven Business Cars

I dont have my books in front of me, but the former Murray Hill is alive but not well here in Tulsa Oklahoma.  After being acquired by the TSU as a biz car it was given to the Sunbelt Chapter NRHS and soon after it started getting broken windows etc, etc....
   Was this car acquired by the PC?
Dick Brundage
bnsftul -AT- swbell.net
Tulsa Oklahoma

Robert Holzweiss wrote:

> Listers
> Does anyone have information on PC's disposition of New Haven business cars 1, 2, and 4? (NH 3 disposed of before merger).  According to the roster sold by the PC Historical Society, they were assigned PC 21, 22, and 23.  Were they ever re#?  As of 1971, NH 1 and 2 remained in NH reporting marks (According to Register of Passenger Train Equipment for 1971).  However, NH 4 is gone.  Any info would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.
>
> Bob Holzweiss

Home | Main Index | Thread Index