PC: Re: PC Roster

I'm sorry, I should have given a basic description of the roster.

The first several pages have photos of all known schemes and Mark
applies a code to it. For hoppers there are like 7 schemes.

He then goes into a numerical order roster and gives a basic description
of car, tech. info, class, ex NYC, PRR or NH # , shop painted at, and
paint scheme applied. It is truly incredible as EACH car is numbered.
Yes, each car. A MASSIVE work indeed.
Remember, Mark is a fellow bachelor. :~)

Lon

Home | Main Index | Thread Index