PC: Detroit Commuter Train Symbols

Greetings to all-
A gentleman has graciously sent me a bunch of images of PC
in the Detroit area circa 1970-73. I intend to use them on the
Detroit Conrail SAA page. As I work my way through them,
I will have several questions, mainly relating to train symbols
and their profiles.

Here is the first one: What were the trains symbols for
the PC commuter trains between Detroit and Ann Arbor?

In 1973 these schedules were protected by Budd RDC cars.
Does anybody know if these up overnight at the team track
now known as West Ann Arbor?

Thank you-

Jeff Knorek
 jknorek@msen.com

Conrail Detroit Shared Assets Area website:
http://www.msen.com/~jknorek/SAA/SAA.htm

Lost and Found Railroad Railroad Photographs website:
http://www.msen.com/~jknorek/Found/found.htm

Today's Random Railroad Image Find:
http://www.msen.com/~jknorek/Random/Random.htm

New Brighton, PA, PRR Flyover website:
http://www.msen.com/~jknorek/Pgh/NewBrighton.htm

CSX in Southeast Michigan website:
http://members.aol.com/jsundin357/plydiam.html

Railroading in Ohio website (still under construction):
http://www.msen.com/~jknorek/ohio.htm

  All the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies
  And when they catch you, they will kill you
  But first they have to catch you...
        From Richard Adams' _Watership Down_

Home | Main Index | Thread Index