PC: PRR X-40 and Trucks

Hello All;

We have updated our web site www.railclassics.com to include photos of our
most recent projects that have just arrived; they can be viewed at
www.railclassics.com/Models.htm

They include the PRR X-40 series of Box Cars in different configurations and
also PRR trucks 2D-P5, 2D-F26/a in different configurations.

Next will be the PRR, PC and Conrail F-38 HD Flat Cars, with load also
available.

After that, we feel the H2, H2a and H3 Hoppers in N&W, PRR, Wabash, and B&O
railroad configurations will be ready to go into production.

Also, take a look at our list of projects we will be importing in Brass HO
Scale.

Thank you for your time and send us your opinions,

EDDY at RAIL CLASSICS
www.railclassics.com

Home | Main Index | Thread Index