Re: PC: PC N6a Transfer Caboose auction found

> Found this N6a auction on e-bay. It's not my auction, I came across
> it, but already have one, so I figured the rest of you might be
> interested. It's a Dutch auction, 4 are available, there's only 1
> bid at the moment.

You had my hopes up. I thought someone was actually selling real rail
cars on Ebay! (Don't laugh - if they can sell cars and houses for tens or
hundreds of thousands, a caboose for a few thousand is no big deal.)

I came across one of this guys auctions a few days ago while trying to
find some rare brass for a friend. I bet he'd get more hits if he spelled
caboose as "caboose" instead of "kabuse."

Bryan Turner
http://homestead.juno.com/lnrr/index.html
http://www.qsl.net/w8ln/

L&N / NC&StL List - http://lnrr.listbot.com