[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
PC: Kato SW
- Subject: PC: Kato SW
- From: rastaff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 07:50:06 -0700
Following is a e-mail copied from another list with some good
information for all of you trying to put your DCC board into the Kato
From: CATRAX -AT- aol.com [mailto:CATRAX@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 1999 2:30 PM
To: dave_lotz -AT- email.msn.com
Subject: Info for Kato NW2 frame milling
1. First, allow me to mention that this is my own
offered services and I highly recommend Brinton R. JONES for his
He can be reached at the following:
Brinton R. Jones Ph: (510) 651-2059
42430 Blacow Road, #1 www:bmrjones -AT- pacbell.net
Fremont, CA 94539
2. Installation instructions are provided as a four-page, color-
set to enable you to visualize your progress from start to finish.
included is a wire length recommendation chart for both HO and N
indeed a nice touch!
3. As listed in my set of instructions, milling is provided for
different types of decoders.
4. $18.20 EXCHANGE includes pc board for rear lights and
you by Priority Mail. Does not void the KATO Warranty. Retains
reverse light functions.
5. I've finally found enough time to actually sit down and start
installing my first decoder. Brinton was kind enough to call and
some vital infromation to shield the resistor for the rear headlight
aluminum foil. You will need to place it between the shell and the
He mentioned the heat warped one of his beautiful WP NW2's. I
confident that the unit will run to prefection down here in
Baton Rouge on our MidSouth Model Railroad Club layout.
6. In closing, I would like to thank Brinton and any other folks
the hobby for providing services for those of us less skilled in some
more technical areas of model railroading.
Thomas L. "Tomcat" Kelly Ph: (225) 751-1263
11515 Blanton Avenue www:CATRAX -AT- aol.com
Baton Rouge, LA 70817-7836
Main Index |