Re: PC: Re: May be sooner than we thought-

Walt and all, Atlas is coming out with a HO version of the GP40. The
prototypes that were displayed at the Chicago Hobby show were nice, with
separate grabs and many other details. These are due out early 2000. There
were so nice I am going back tomorrow. When I asked about if there was plans
for a GP38, The answer was we have a GP40. Atlas also announced a EL and B&O
cars in their 60' Auto parts box. Walthers has a new series of structures
based in asphalt/concrete. These Cement plant, front end loaders, and dump
trucks, Due in Feb. March releases include a ready mix plant and 6 new
roadnames for the 37' Trinity Cement Hoppers. In April RTR 44' Ortner
Aggerate Hoppers are due. In May the Glacier Grave Co will be offered as a
deluxe kit?. June's kits are a asphalt plant.

Seth Lakin
Chesterton IN