Re: PC: PC Overpass Signs

> From:          "Bill K." <pontiac -AT- dreamscape.com>
> To:            <penn-central -AT- smellycat.com>
> Subject:       Re: PC: PC Overpass Signs
> Date:          Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:01:57 -0400

> Hard to get that shot from here; it's about a 12 hour drive one-way - Roger
> Hensley might have one though, is he still out there?  hope I spelled that
> right.
>
> BK

	You did and I don't. It's a hard thing to get a good shot of.
	However, I will try again this weekend to see if I can get one
	to come out. I'll use a couple of different cameras. It would
	be a good addition for my website. I never thought of it before.
	:-(

Roger

Roger Hensley -
   00rphensley -AT- bsuvc.bsu.edu - rhensley@anderson.cioe.com