PC: Intermodal book

Gents:

I am currently borrowing a book on the history of intemodal called Piggyback
and Containers.  I have not had a chance to read it completely, but it does
appear to be a fairly comprehensive history.  Many of the photos do not have
dates, which may put off some that are looking for a modeling source (such
as myself) but the other data (Includindng the joint SF-NYC(PC) trains) are
listed.  The author is David DeBoer, Golen West Books is the publisher, $48
retail.

Garrett Rea

Home | Main Index | Thread Index