PC: RE: GG1 bell available for trade

I've been told that PC had china by 2 different people. One claims to have
some in his collection . A second rode the Broadway Limited in 1969 &
remembers all PC stuff on the table (china, hollowware, menu holder) on the
way out. On his return trip, it was all PRR. So apparently they did have
some, but not much. I have a PC single serving coffee pot made by Victor
silver. So the hollowware is a definite. China I have yet to see personally.
Gary

Home | Main Index | Thread Index