Re: PC: PC Font Style

>Not sure; certainly could be.  My question would be- Is it Microgramma Bold
>Extended Italic or perhaps its close cousin, Eurostyle Bold Extended
Italic.
>You may want to closely compare both.
>
>Ned

Thanks for the reply, Ned
  I have a "Letraset" book that I'm using to compare font styles.  The book
has the Eurostyle Bold Extended Italic in it, but the letters are all in
lower case which makes a comparison difficult. I'll have to say that it does
appear close.  One of the things that stands out in the PC lettering is the
oval in the letter P.
  Now if I can find a program with all of these font styes I could print it
out and get a true comparison......Any one have any Ideas?
                                                  Ed

Home | Main Index | Thread Index