Re: PC: Tv & Penn Central

I just keep driving old, PC green GM sedans...  a 60 Pontiac, followed by
an 87 Pontiac wagon, replaced very quickly by a '72 Bonneville - of the 3
the 87 was the worst piece of junk and I spent the most money on it for the
least miles.   Speaking of which if anyone wants it... LOL..  Plus I had to
have a green car again.  It's real nice to have a 455 under the hood, and
it's sort of like parking an SD45 next to a bunch of SW1200's in the lot -

Bill K.

----------
> From: Garrett Rea <glrea -AT- earthlink.net>
> To: penn-central -AT- smellycat.com
> Subject: Re: PC: Tv & Penn Central
> Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 10:45 AM
>

> ><< When cars were made to run !!
> >???
>

> Ah yes, 'Merican cars of the 60s and 70s made to run (float) and do it
with
> the A/C on full blast.   I would love a new  American car, but (excluding
> the ultra-ugly Crown Vic) American cars are not built anymore.  Now they
are
> all front wheel drive Honda knock-offs!!
>
> The Caprice is Dead, Long Live the Caprice!!  (Or, five million Arab
cabbies
> can't be wrong!!)
>
> Garrett Rea

Home | Main Index | Thread Index