Re: PC: Color of road vehicles

That truck was in a photo in Railfan & railroad a few months back.  It
was taken next to our PC caboose 23662 at the Spring Show and open
house.  I'll have some photos of the 23662 on my website soon..

Ed O'Lena  N1YLN

BTW.  The Danbury Railway Museum's Fall Show and Open House is next
Weekend, October 17 and 18.  Come one and all to see all the work done
since our Spring show!!

http://www.danbury.org/org/drm/

MR PETER A KING wrote:

> The Danbury Railway Museum has an old Dodge pickup in original PC
> green. Presumably it was a maintenance truck.
>
> Peter King in NY

Home | Main Index | Thread Index