Re: PC: another GP-30 question

Dear Mr. Rosenfeld,

Sorry for not having elaborated on the reason for my question.  I am

studying and modeling, the local freight trains that were based at

Morrisville, and the freight on the Northeast Corridor between

Morrisville and Waverly, from March to August of 1976.  I have one
more question, if you have the time.  What is ATV, and what is it used
for?  Thank you for answering my GP-30 question.

                                               Sincerely,

                                               James Koo