Re: PC: Re: PC & Conrail

When Conrail ran TV556, SP power was guaranteed up here once a week
minumum, sometimes with leasers and junkers.   One memorable consist was a
SSW GP40, MK (blue/gold) SD40, MK (AT&SF paint out) SD45, and a
speed-lettered SD45T-2.   I only saw D&RGW units twice though -
UP was always common and now that UP and SP are one, SP is also quite
common -  All kinds of western units can run here and sometimes in wierd
places!

spotted today in Athens PA:   "NYC"-ized CR hopper - class H54 PC car; next
to it? a brown car with PC lettering bleeding through -

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html