Re: PC: Penn Central Historical Society

In a message dated 98-05-26 13:41:56 EDT, kirkpatr -AT- marietta.edu writes:

<< I think a second list would dilute your audience and diminish interest.

For what it's worth, I have to say that I agree with the points raised by
Roger and Bill on this.  The single list is the best way to ensure we keep the
project alive, on-track (and funded, once the IRS fee is needed!), and that
the maximum number of people retain interest in it.    There aren't all that
many of us PC'ers out there to begin with and I don't think potentially
splitting the audience would help our overall PC cohesion.  Also, aren't most
of the people now on the list interested in the creation of the PCHS?

Ned Schwartz

Home | Main Index | Thread Index